Monday, September 20, 2010

Four Cafe

Four Cafe is a dining spot in the Eagle Rock area of Los Angeles. I've passed by it several times and been curious as the caption outside of their restaurant reads: "fresh, seasonal, local." How could one resist such a slogan?!

I tried it for the first time this evening and found it quite satisfying. The space is intimate, filled with a row of sturdy wooden tables and the staff was very friendly. My meal consisted of Summer Squash Soup, Miso Tofu Salad and Iced Jasmine Mint Tea. I ordered the half soup / salad and it was plenty of food. My friend had the Red Curry Chicken Soup and the Hawaiian BBQ Pork Sandwich which looked delicious. The menu has a couple options that are explicitly vegan and others to appease the carnivores.

In my first impressions, this spot is definitely worth a visit! Check out Four Cafe and pics from our meal below. (The Summer Squash Soup is the green soup.)




2 comments:

  1. yum, this looks good. i'll have to try it next time i'm in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was tasty and i got to enjoy it with luz and skip so even better :)

    ReplyDelete