Thursday, July 29, 2010

Grassroots

Grassroots Natural Market and Kitchen of South Pasadena is a good spot to find herbal and nutrition supplements. They also serve lunch and breakfast items so you can grab a quick bite to eat while shopping.

Check them out at:





I take a daily calcium supplement which is pictured in this post, Bluebonnet's Calcium Magnesium Citrate with natural blueberry flavor. What I look for in a calcium supplement is calcium citrate (this does not cause constipation as other forms of calcium might) and has a significant content of vitamin D which has been touted for cancer prevention and contains magnesium for effective absorption into the body. I found this supplement initially at Sprouts in Claremont, CA but I've not been able to find it in the Pasadena area until I visited Grassroots the other day. Yay! Thank you Grassroots!


No comments:

Post a Comment